Monday, February 22, 2010

Swap #15: Postcard Penpal

So for my 15th swap I got to send out a postcard to two different people. One is going to Anaheim, CA and the other is going to Reynoldsville, PA. We had to write something about ourselves in hopes to get penpals out of the swap :D

Also.. I recieved my penpal letter from a woman in North Dakota. I wrote her back :D

In other news.. I got a job today. Part time to begin with but $14 an hour so yah.. I'm not complaining. It is at Sobey's and seriously I had the job within like 10 min after leaving the interview room. They called my roomie for a reference and then called me to tell me orientation was the following Monday :D WHOOT for employment...

AND!!! beds come on Thursday. I think I am more excited about that than anything EVER!!! I dislike sleeping on anything other than a bed. lol

Hope you are all doing well <3
~Janis

4 comments:

  1. Im ladyRose from Blogger swap at swap-bot. That looks like a cool swap. i am also following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!!! It's so colorful and pretty! I am mommascrapbooks on swap-bot and am now following your blog. Nice to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a really exciting day :)

    I am Cherylann(cmarois) from swap-bot blogger swap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a job! (I still need one!!) I HATE sleeping on anything other than MY bed. Cute blog, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete