Monday, March 1, 2010

Swaps # 17-19: Postcards and Recipes

Swap #17: Famous People Postcard = I actually created this one and we had to send a postcard with a famous person on it to two people. It was fun. I can't wait to see the cards that I get.

Swap #18: Mountain View Postcard = We had to send a postcard of a mountain to two partners. Since I just moved to the most beautiful place on earth were we are literally surrounded by mountains it was nice to share my land with some friends. I am looking forward to seeing other people's mountains.

Swap #19: T is for Tomato = Another e-recipe swap. I sent out three recipes with Tomatoes in them. I am waiting on three more people to send back... mmm I love collecting recipes.

Hope you are all doing well.
Love and Hugs.
~Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment